Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AFTER RICHARDSON
Okay, as I noted last week, my favorite candidate dropped out of the 2008 presidential race. Since some of you encouraged me to support another candidate in the comments -- forgetting the cash bribe, unfortunately -- I thought I'd throw the question out to the entire class.

And I've added a few new options. Remember how FAJR and I were going to run as a team? Yeah, that was a great idea of mine that sort of got forgotten... but it's never too late to revive the ticket and storm the convention. Also, now that Faustus has turned legal (and belated Happy Birthday, old guy!) he's edging toward a formal announcement.

Now that my neglect has pretty much caused this blog's readership to dwindle to nothing -- by the way, that is not false modesty -- your vote counts more than ever. So click away! Early and often, et cetera, et cetera...

Click Here to take survey