Thursday, February 14, 2008

CHANGES
Just in case you didn't notice, and you didn't, I'll tell you.

Way back in the Dark Ages, when I threw this blog together on a whim, I wasn't particular inspired. Hence the 'robnyc' address and the old title, 'TRL: The Rob Log.' Call it a low moment in creative energy.

As a man with a conservative nature, it never really occured to me to revisit things. After throwing them up on the Internets, I figured they were what they were, and I'd make the best of it.

But after almost five years of fielding referrals meant for this, and a grudging acknowledgment that my acronym was here to stay, I have rechristened the blog. While I was at it, I also cleaned up a few things in the template (say goodbye to my never-completed "100 Things" list) and shook out the dead links from the blogroll.

And I did it all for you. Because your visit to the FARBlog should be a magical, illuminating experience shouldn't suck more than 64% of the time.

You're welcome.