Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW CELEBRITY FEUD HOTNESS

Okay, it is one thing for me to write that I wouldn't sleep with Michael Musto. Because I am sort of generically mean, and write things like that without provocation or, really, putting much thought into it.

It is quite another thing for Michael Musto -- or someone claiming to be Michael Musto, which is mostly the same thing -- to leave a comment stating that he wouldn't sleep with me. That's just... just... rude. One does not do that, unless one is me.

So now I guess I'm going to have to have a Celebrity Feud with Michael Musto/Fake Michael Musto. No good can come from it -- remember, I vanquish people -- but a blogger has to do what a blogger has to do.

Hopefully, this madness will stop before after Page Six runs numerous items about it, because it promises to be the kind of Epic Battle that divides celebrities into opposing camps. I am not concerned. Michael Musto/Fake Michael Musto might have a lot of celebrity friends, but I have... uh... Horshack. Oh -- and I've had a drink with Ron Corning, too! So my back is covered. Not only that, but it's covered by people with a lot of free time on their hands.

Fortunately, now that Dott-O-Rama has slinked (slunk?) away, I have some free time on my hands, too. So bring it on, Michael Musto/Fake Michael Musto. Bring it on.