Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HEADLINER!

Just when I was beginning to think no one loved me -- except tens, maybe even twenties*, of adoring fans -- Spewie has honored me in the title of a blog entry! It still makes no sense whatsoever, but it's better than that bitch Cloris Leachman has given me.

Spewie still doesn't get it, but that's okay. According to his profile, he's a blogger and consultant, meaning that he really only gets to deal with parents hollering form him to get out of the basement and get some fresh air every now and then, so the 'human interaction' thing might take him a while. In the meantime, I'm glad I can help.

Plus: it's not as if I'm the most popular Man With A Blog, so every bit helps. If this keeps up, I could be a blogging supahstah! Towleroad... Joe... watch out!



* - 'scores,' yes, I know. Go with the jokes, okay?