Tuesday, September 23, 2008

COWARDLY AUTHOR ROB BYRNES?

Hmm. What to make of this? Random apparently-liberal blogger calls me a right-winger and a coward.

I'm not sure what I've written that passes for right-wing in, oh, 25 years (although I'll cop to moderation on occasion). Was it this or this or this or this or this?

But I suppose political philosophy is in the eye of the beholder. And any beholder can get a free blog and start ranting. Eh.

But calling me a 'coward' in his comments? That's a bizarre word to use. It makes me think this guy just spews, without giving any thought to what the hell his fingers are typing. You can call me angry, stupid, silly, obnoxious, boring, idiotic, immature, irrelevant, childish, out of touch, or any number of things, but coward? Them's fightin' words.

You see, one of us uses his real name (that would be me), and the other blogs untruths using anonymous initials (that would be Spewie.)

So now... who's the coward?

Sorry, Spewie, but I didn't throw the first fistful of sand in the sandbox. Better luck next time. Back to your corner now.