Friday, February 05, 2010

IN WHICH I OFFER HELP TO CARLY FIORINA

By now you've no doubt seen the ad Carly Fiorina is torturing Californians with running as part of her not-yet-failed U. S. Senate campaign.

No? Okay, take a look:



I think we all know that people are hyper-critical, which is the only reason this ad is consistently described as "bizarre," "amateur," "hilarious," "jaw-droppingly embarrassing," and "OMG-what-were-they-thinking?"

Not that I would say those things. Oh no, not me, because I never have anything bad to say about anything. Truth!

However, I do think Carly made a crucial error. And I don't mean with her very realistic looking wolf. (Uh, that was supposed to be a wolf, right?)

Her mistake was the sheep. Seriously? Sheep? No offense to our ovine friends, but sheep are the wrong animal for an ad like this.

Carly, it's not too late to recover. Remake that commercial and do the right thing!

Go Goat!