Monday, December 08, 2003

DELETIONS AND STUFF LIKE THAT
Yeah, I deleted last night's entry. Mostly 'cause it made minimal sense. Memo to self: what seems clever after 6 hours of cocktails seems sort of stupid after 6 more hours of sleep.

Speaking of cocktails, I've noticed something lately. Is it just me, or does everyone's life in New York City revolve around drinks? It seems that every extracurricular activity somehow leads to booze. For instance:

Cabaret = drinking
Comedy shows = drinking
Holiday parties = drinking
Going to the bar and staying until you can barely stand = drinking

Maybe it was just this past weekend. I dunno...

I realize that this entry is all about me, therefore violating the Gothamist Rules, but that's all right. I make my own rules here at The Rob Log, and it's all about me, me, me.

By the way, today is my birthday. Once again: me, me, me.