Thursday, September 01, 2005

PAULA DRAKE LOVES HER NEIGHBORS
Give me a break, It sad and its a mess and I will help the in the areas where I can see people trying to help themselves. But I will not help gang members be relocated to another city....If the shoot at a police officer they should be shoot, If they shoot at a gardsman the same.....There should be NO TOLERANCE for this trpe of behavior. I'd sound like a racist if I said this is WHY they needed a master....
What do you really think, Massa?

By the way, you will note she left a phone number. Except, true to form for people like her (although it could be a 'him,' come to think of it), a search of directory listings turns up a completely different name. But did you expect someone using the occasion of a major tragedy to spew racial hatred to start telling the truth?

Me neither.