Monday, July 10, 2006

MARK YOUR CALENDARS, BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS...
...because I finally got around to setting a date for the When the Stars Come Out book launch party!

Thursday, September 14, 2006
6:00 PM -- 9:00 PM
at
Bamboo 52
344 West 52nd Street
(between Eighth Av. and Ninth Av.)
Manhattan


Alcohol, an outdoor patio, and sushi. What more do you need? Better yet, it's a cash bar! [Note of clarification: 'better yet' means 'better yet for me.']

So if you're in New York or looking for a reason to visit, come on by! I will do my best to be moderately entertaining.

Oh, and attention Washingtonians: remember that one week earlier -- Thursday, September 7, at 7:00 PM -- I will be doing a reading and signing at Lambda Rising, 1625 Connecticut Avenue NW. Don't strand me alone in a strange city, 'kay?