Friday, August 25, 2006

OH, RIGHT, WASN'T SOMEONE PLANNING A BOOK PARTY?
After last week's drama (and oh, you should only know) I'm happy to report that, last night, My Boyfriend the Planner locked in a new location for the When the Stars Come Out launch party. So mark your calendar and go buy a cute new outfit.

Thursday, September 14, 2006
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
at
VLADA
331 West 51st Street
(between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue)
Manhattan


Also, rumor has it that Amazon is about to start shipping, and sightings have been reported on one or two bookshelves. And don't forget InsightOut and your local LGBT bookstore. They, too, deserve your business.

In fact, now that I think of it, you can buy one copy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com, one copy from an indy bookseller, and one copy from InsightOut, then have me sign all three books and give away two to your friends, family, and neighbors! Yup, I am always thinking...

Labels: , , , , , ,