Thursday, August 24, 2006

WATCH OUT FOR FALLING BIGOTS

Let me start by saying that, even though I'm a capitalist, Wal-Mart has some things to answer for. I don't consider the company to be Satan, Incorporated, but I am not here to defend their entire corporate ethos.

That having been said, Wal-Mart deserves some credit for its recent partnership with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

The usual suspects, of course, don't see it that way. And they are turning out in force. And, well... let's just say that they are blunt in their judgment of the Wal-Mart/NGLCC partnership.

You don't have to be a Wal-Mart fan to counter these bigots and speak up in favor of the company's positive efforts to engage the GLBT community. If you'd like to join me, just click here and add your comment.