Monday, September 18, 2006

ON THE RADIO
As you've no doubt noticed -- since you read my sidebar daily -- I am going to be a guest on Sirius Radio's "OutQ in the Morning" show on Wednesday, September 20, at 9:30 AM. You can find OutQ on Channel 106.

As a supporter of all things that support me, I think you should subscribe to Sirius. But if you want to check it out for a few days, coinciding with my appearance at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, September 20, click on the 'Free Online Trial' thingie on the web site banner.

I should probably warn you that I have almost no experience with broadcasting and my voice still carries a notable Rochester accent, which many people don't consider on par with, say, a French accent when it comes to sexiness. This is my way of telling you that I don't know what to expect. I could be charming and funny, or I could be annoying and grating, or I could be catatonic.

But if I'm really bad, you will have material to use against me for years. So it's a no-lose situation for you, isn't it?

Tune in.