Friday, October 06, 2006

THE MYSTERIES OF RHYMING SOMETHING WITH 'PITTSBURGH'
I must be totally stupid this afternoon -- no comment needed from the likes of you, thank you very much -- but I have have had my brain flipping through the mental pages of a rhyming dictionary for a while and I can't figure this out:
Sienna Miller apologized Friday for disparaging Pittsburgh in a magazine interview, saying her remarks were taken out of context and that she found the city and residents gracious...
The 24-year-old British actress, in town shooting the screen adaptation of Michael Chabon's novel "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," called the city a profane name that rhymes [with] Pittsburgh.
So... uh... what profane name rhymes with 'Pittsburgh.' A little help?


UPDATE: Never mind. The word is 'Shitsburgh.' Eh... not really worth my effort. And if that's what passes for clever in the world of Sienna, no wonder Jude fucked the nanny.

Labels: , , ,