Sunday, October 05, 2008

REUNION

Back in August, the family (well, my mother's side, that is, along with a few of my father's relatives) were together up in Rochester to scatter her ashes in Lake Ontario. On my father's side, the same group got together that evening -- along with my father, stepmother, and 50 or 60 of their nearest and dearest -- to celebrate his 75th birthday and their 25th anniversary.

That was seven weeks ago and I'm still familied out.

Anyway, not that you asked, but here's the group photo. Apologies in advance for the quality, but it's a scan of a scan, and you know how that goes. (Click for bigger, natch.)

From left: my sister Marje, aunt Carolyn, Uncle Doug and his wife Mary Ann, brother Tim and his son Damien Daniel, me, Bradykins, Tim's wife Cheryl, Marje's might-as-well-be-husband John, and my cousin Kathy and her father, my Uncle Bob (who was married to my father's late sister.)

Okay, now scroll away from the photo and get ready for your quiz...