Thursday, August 26, 2004

GOP OUT FOR SOME HOT FIRE GROUPIE CONVENTION SEX
In what I'm very sure is a sincere effort to bond with the brave men (and a handful of probably-simpering gays and gals) who became American icons on 9/11, prominent Republicans such as President (*cough*) Bush and Governor (*cough*) Schwarzenegger want to travel all the way to New York to watch the Republican National Convention on television... that is, televisions in the firehouses of New York's Bravest.

Oh, and by 'sincere,' I mean transparently cynical to the average 6-year-old.

Or maybe they got wind of this! Yes, I think I'm on to something here. Okay, this is a bit crazy for W, but Ah-nuld should feel right at home.

Personally, the only major Republican official I think should be whoring for attention at the firehouses is Dick Cheney, because it's probably a smart move to keep him near oxygen.