Monday, February 28, 2005

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY LAST ENTRY...
A transilation, via Gizoogle:
SINGLE HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
The Bad News: Sean Hannity's ' Hannidate,' bring'n uncoupled Right Killa togetha ta marry n procreate.

The Good News to increase tha peace: vizzle shawty chance of find'n M4M or W4W personals, mean'n thizzay we (and by 'wizze,' I mean thugz who is like me, but single) will crazy ass nigga have ta fish in this gene pool.

Otha sites have picked off some of tha bizzay profiles, but every Hannidate deserves yo attention. Especially Chris hizzy , who is one of tha few men who doesn't confess ta mackin' wood fo` Ann Coulta , but probably would if she had 'real estate n stocks.' (Hmmm... come ta think `bout it, Ann Brotha probably does own stocks.)

By tha way, this homey has a news fliznash . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg: Internet pimpin` services is fo` losa. Nizzay if I wasn't such a funky ass guy, I'd insert a few sarcastic 'coughs' here, but I really don't thiznink Arkansas Jiznohn is a losa.

*cough*

Oh wizzy! I guess there is some gay Hannidizzles ! Hot!

UPDATE!! Mangina Dentata ( rememba him ?) is B-to-tha-izzack, n I'm full of joy n' shit. Not only that, but MD is going ta join Hannidizzles in tha mutha fuckin club! Sometizzles I really love life . I started yo shit and i'll end yo' shit!
That's all. Gotta change out of these wet pants now.

(Gizoogle via Timothy J. Lambert, with my thanks forever)