Friday, September 02, 2005

SEVEN
I've been tagged for a meme. Thanks a lot, MAK.

Okay... might as well get this over with. so I can get back to my all-Katrina, all-the-time reading.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) I want to get gay-married.
2) I would like to be free of financial worry.
3) I plan to get back to the gym.
4) I'd like to think I have another 10 or 12 novels in me.
5) But I also plan to break into non-genre fiction. Eventually.
6) I will properly train every bartender in Manhattan.
7) I would like to have a house on a beach.

7 things I can do:
1) I can travel anywhere and not get lost (exception: Lower Manhattan)
2) I can complete crossword puzzles
3) I can write... well, I think so
4) After a few drinks, but not too many, I can sing on-key.
5) I make the world's best grilled cheese-and-bacon sandwich.
6) For some strange reason, I'm skilled at spelling words backwards.
7) Finally, I can make your life a living hell.

7 things I cannot do:
1) I cannot ski.
2) I cannot keep up with my e-mail.
3) I am fundamentally incapable of self-discpline.
4) I am useless in a kitchen (except when making grilled cheese-and-bacon sandwiches)
5) I can't read or write in a silent room.
6) I'm the world's worst dancer. I mean, even white boys laugh at me.
7) Alas... I can't leave work at the office when 6 o'clock rolls around.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (like MAK, I’m going to pretend “opposite” means “same”):
1) I'm attracted to his sense of humor.
2) I'm really attracted when he gets my sense of humor.
3) He must be playful.
4) But he also most own a suit and know how to tie a tie.
5) I am generally attracted to shorter men. Shorter, bossy, pushy, loud-mouthed men (lest you think I have a domination thing going on.)
6) A little butt goes a long way.
7) Irreverence is a wonderful personality trait.

7 things that I say most often:
1) "One more, then I have to go."
2) "Okay... but just one more. Then I really have to go."
3) "Tell him I'm in a meeting."
4) "I don't know why I'm here. I should have gone straight home after work."
5) "Don't tell anyone I told you this, but..."
6) "Coffee. Now."
7) "Stupid 'mo."

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Nick Lachey
2) Randy Harrison
3) Eva Longoria
4) Brad Pitt... um... clean-shaven
5) Robert Downey, Jr.
6) Jesse Metcalfe
7) The Little Brown One

7 people I want to do this:
1) Becks (alone, without Teej's help)
2) Teej (alone, without Becks's help)
3) Steve-O-Rama
4) Hikaru (especially because I owe him a meme that I was too busy to do when tagged)
5) Joel
6) David
7) Doug
(please don't hate me for tagging you!)