Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WELL, THERE GOES THAT RESOLUTION...
I didn't want to get all nit-picky and pedantic about 365gay.com so early in the year, especially after my relaxing 6-week hiatus. But then I read this:
The Pima County Board of Supervisors voted to appoint her to the District 28 Senate seat vacated by the resignation of Gabrielle Giffords. He's running for the Congressional seat being vacated by gay retiring longtime Rep. Jim Kolbe.
And I thought...

'He'? Gabrielle Giffords is a 'he'?

But you know me. I am a fair man, and was quite willing to believe that 365gay.com nailed this one, and that Gabrielle Giffords was merely a poor man suffering from A Boy Named Sue Syndrome. Until, that is, I used that new-fangled Google thingie, and, well...

Maybe Gabrielle is a cross-dresser. Must. Remain. Fair. To. 365gay.com.

Idiots!

There! I said it. Only January 4 and already the bitch is back! And that's good timing, too, because it's almost time for the Bloggies, a.k.a. the Blogger Special Olympics.

Heh. This could provide better fodder than The Apprentice!



UPDATE: The Etidors at 365gay caught the error shortly after I posted this entry. That seems to happen a lot. And, yes, I am beginning to think that they expect me to do all their work for them. Ah well... it was still funny and stupid, and that's all that matters.